Wednesday, August 02, 2006


Reply to Andy & Helen

If there's a problem with the electoral roll information on your credit report we will contact your local council for you but if they insist that the address is correct, there's not a lot we can do.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?